Thursday 28 June 2007

Confirmation of New Sets

It has been confirmed that that Dwarfs Mine set I reported on yesterday is an official set. It was found in a retail catalog in Australia and the November date makes it look like it is going to be a store exclusive over there. There has been a mixed reaction from the Lego forums with some people agreeing with me and saying it looks excellent, but others saying it looks more like a Mega-Bloks (aarrgh!) clone. As soon as I see more detailed pictures I will post them here.

I am loving the new Castle line (after not being very interested at all in the Knight's Kingdom sets) and hope now that we see some elves! It is turning into more of a fantasy theme, but that is fine by me. Please let me know what you think!

There is also a new Exo-force set shown in that catalog with the very unimaginative name of 'Bad Guy Vehicle'!

2 comments:

custom paper said...

I think, in Lego Games, the die is Lego, with Lego squares with symbols on Lego studs on the die. The games vary from simple to complex, some are similar to "traditional" board games, while others are completely different

essay service help said...

Very good set! I wish I could buy right the same one. My son would be happy))